Thursday, February 11, 2010

Make Your Own Valentine's Cards


What ever happened to hand made cards? I know, I know... life gets busy and it's hard to follow through on things like that.

But I have a couple ideas that can help you meet in the middle! We have a great make-your-own cards kit. Made in the USA and only $10.50, this kit comes with 10 blank 4" x 6" cards, over 250 pop out shapes, 10 envelopes, and a glue stick. Read more about it here.

Another fun idea could be to attend our Shrinky Dink event tomorrow and create some heart shape designs to add to your cards.

I always sort of hope for one of those fancy hand made Valentine's each year... the kind with the doily and lace. But I've come to grips with the fact that I might only see those if I make them myself!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment